Dear Fellow Dog Lover,
My name is Adrienne Farricelli, I’m a professional CPDT-KA certified dog trainer, and for the last 10 years I’ve been helping people to eliminate bad behaviors in dogs and train well behaved, obedient, loving pets…by showing them how to bring out the ‘hidden intelligence’ inside their dog.
Every dog without exception – has a hidden intelligence inside.
It’s an untapped resource to help you remove just about any troublesome behavior.
Keep reading to find out more…
I’m going to reveal how you can QUICKLY eliminate any behavioral problem… no matter how badly you think it’s ingrained… no matter what kind of dog you have.
If that excites you, I know you’ll find this letter EXTREMELY valuable…
“Because I’m going to show you a dog training system that took me 10 years to perfect – (and tens of thousands of dollars to learn) – a PROVEN “Battlefield-Tested” system for creating an incredibly well-behaved, intelligent dog who follows your every command!”
What Makes My Dog Training System So Unique…
Most Dog training programs today fail to engage your Dog on a mental level, and fail to develop his/her intelligence. With enough mental stimulation – many problem behaviors simply melt away. I’ll explain why below.
Most dog training programs fail you and your dog because they never address the root cause of your dog’s problem behavior. They just give you some cookie-cutter technique to stop biting, chewing or barking – which is short term in its effectiveness at best – again, because it does not address the root cause of the problem.
Most dog training programs use OUTDATED force and dominance techniques. This is proven NOT to work by the latest research. My methods are force-free and gentle. They rely on the latest science in dog behavior research to create a strong bond between you and your dog and create positive emotions in your dog as opposed to fearful ones. They only reinforce the behaviors you want.
Many other online dog training programs are created by PHONEYS with no certifications… This is dangerous, since using the wrong techniques will lead to problem behaviors getting worse or even a bite in some cases. Avoid taking advice from any “trainer” who does not list his/her professional certifications.
Who Needs This Secret to using your dog’s natural intelligence to stop bad behavior?
Does any of the following sound familiar…
- Your dog doesn’t listen to you
- You need to train a new Puppy
- Your dog barks uncontrollably
- Your Dog is pulling on the leash
- Your Dog is aggressive
- Your Dog is chewing things he shouldn’t
- Your Dog is digging all the time
- Your Dog is Jumping up
- You’re frustrated with your dog
- You may even regret getting your Dog
- You’re worried you might have to give up your Dog because of behavior problems you can’t handle
- You feel helpless to control your dog
- You tell your Dog ‘no’ with no success
- Your Dog gets over excited and is hard to settle down
- Your Dog is whining constantly
- Your dog has a fear of certain sounds or stimuli or suffers from anxiety
- You want a dog who obeys you
- You want a better bond with your dog
- You want less stress
Almost ANY behavior problem you can think of can be quickly and easily cured with the simple techniques I’m about to show you.
A little about me…and why I can help you…
As you know – my name is Adrienne Farricelli.
I’m a professional CPDT-KA certified dog trainer living in Arizona with my husband and our two amazing Rottweilers, Einstein and Petra. Needless to say, I’m passionate about dogs and absolutely love what I do.
I have also:
- Had my work featured in USA Today and Every Dog magazine.
- Contributed to eHow and All Experts.
- Helped thousands of struggling dog owners all over the world.
- Run a successful cage-less board and train company.
- Provided training to service dogs for military veterans.
See how I cured Maggie’s jumping problem…
Once You Learn My Simple Techniques for Unlocking Your Dog’s Natural Intelligence you will be amazed at how quickly problem behaviors disappear and your dog starts to obey you!
Sounds like a dream?
Actually, it isn’t. Here’s proof:
Dr. J Coates
Veterinary Advisor at petMD.com
“Today’s dogs suffer from a lack of mental stimulation and quality time spent with “their” people. The resulting boredom and anxiety can lead to no end of physical and behavioral problems. Brain Training for Dogs is the solution! In a clear and concise manner, Adrienne Farricelli walks owners through a series of puzzles and exercises that will challenge and entertain dogs of all abilities.”
Dog Training/Behavior Consultant for 20+ Years
“Both the exercises and the games are very practical so dog owners may use them throughout the day to have a well-trained dog. There are training nuggets throughout, both in the step-by-step instructions and the Troubleshooting sections that will help enrich the lives of both dogs and their owners!”
What’s their secret? Well, they all had one thing in common…
They discovered simple techniques to develop your dog’s intelligence…Eliminate bad behavior rapidly and create loving obedient pets…
The Science behind my dog training system
The science behind my system of correcting bad behaviors is simple.
You may have heard of the idea of ‘neuroplasticity’ in the human brain.
It’s a well established idea researched heavily at Harvard and other leading universities.
In other words – our brains are like soft plastic – always capable of molding and changing to learn new habits and behaviors.
Well your dog’s brain is the EXACT same.
With the right mental stimulation and training… (That you will get in my program) your dog’s brain will become more open and receptive to learning new information.
Your dog will listen to you and better understand what you are telling him to do.
When this happens – your dog’s bad behaviors simply fade away as more desirable ones appear in their place.
The bottom line is…
More intelligent Dogs are better behaved and more obedient
It makes perfect sense if you think about it.
A more intelligent dog has the capacity to take commands easier and understand what you need from him.
In my 10 years as a dog trainer, I realized pretty quickly that more intelligent dogs are much easier to train bad habits out of and teach new skills to.
It’s the same with children really.
If a child is bored and not stimulated intellectually – they tend to misbehave and cause trouble.
When you stimulate your dog’s mind correctly with a very specific set of games I’m going to show you…
- Your dog’s problem behaviors can fade away
- Your dog will be better behaved and more obedient
- Your dogs ability to learn will skyrocket
- Your dog’s temperament will improve
- Your bond with your dog will become stronger
- Your dog’s health will improve
Why ANYBODY can use my system to eradicate bad behaviors and have a really well behaved Dog?
(Even if you’re dealing with a really stubborn or difficult dog)
This is a great question! The reasons are quite simple really…
Because I cover every conceivable problem you can have with your dog and show you how to change it including:
- Potty training
- Dealing with aggression
- Excessive barking
- Impulse control
- Ignoring your commands
- And much more…
Because you get force-free, easy to understand directions, troubleshooting guides, step-by-step guides, and pictures and video demonstrations you can use with any dog to quickly unlock his natural intelligence and eliminate bad behaviors. Quite literally I’ve compressed years of study of hundreds of problem dogs into a ‘paint-by numbers’ system for creating the wonderfully well-behaved pet you desire. I will show you why the formula is structured the way it is without wasting a moment of your valuable time.
Because I’m here to personally provide support to you through my easy-to-use support system. My many years of expertise will guide you to success.
Because you get A HUGE archive covering almost every dog behavior problem you could think of…With tailor-made solutions for behavior problems which tackle the root cause…all created by a certified professional trainer with years of experience.
Because you get access to a private forum where you can discuss dog behavior, training, and everything “dog” with other like-minded owners.
Because you get a simple-to-follow process. Ask any successful dog trainer and they will tell you that simplicity is the key to training a well-behaved dog. My system is so easy to follow; it virtually tells you everything you need to do to make any dog well behaved with no behavioral problems.
Because all my clients have used my dog training FORMULA, so you know it works. Using the exact same training formula I’m about to share with you, I have successfully trained countless dogs for my real-world clients.
Because I’ve got an outstanding track record helping my clients create dramatic changes in their pet’s behaviors.
Here’s a small sample…
“WOW! Wish we had had this info 3 years ago! In just the last few hours our sibling boys have lowered the intensity and length of barking episodes by at least 50%!!! I can’t wait to see the results a month from now!!”
Because ALL the insider secrets I share with you have been battle-tested to work in the real world of dog training. None of this stuff is fluff theory.
Because you get to the real individual root cause behind each problem you are dealing with, like chewing or barking or aggressive behavior to other dogs – and get a tailored solution for each problem. The ‘all-encompassing solutions’ of most dog training programs simply do not work because they fail to treat your dog as an individual.
I have condensed all my knowledge of how to release the natural intelligence inside your dog into an online platform with over 21 games for improving his obedience and behavior. Plus you get a huge library of information on how to change specific problem behaviors.
After your dog goes through the modules you will…
Dramatically improve your dog’s obedience
Eliminate troublesome behavior like barking, chewing or aggression
Have your dog effortlessly sit, lie down, stay, heel, drop and walk by your side
Here’s a Sneak Peak at What You Get Inside the ‘Brain Training For Dogs’ Online Course…
This is the foundation for the whole course. Here your dog will learn how to tap into his awesome brain power to become super obedient to your every command. Inside you will discover the following…
- How to ‘Target Train’ your dog so he/she keeps their attention on you. (You can even use ‘targeting’ to get your dog to open doors, ring bells or turn off lights).
- The ‘magic little way’ to get your dog to look into your eyes so the communication is strong as a foundation for super obedience.
- A very simple ‘airplane game’ to get your dog looking into your eyes and paying attention to you as the source of reward and pleasure.
Now that your dog has mastered foundational training it’s time to improve his skills and use his senses to complete your commands. You will get games covering the following…
- The ‘treasure hunt game’ that gets your dog back to his evolutionary roots and relieves the ‘boredom’ that leads to so many problem behaviors.
- ‘The muffin game’ to keep your dog mentally stimulated and out of trouble.
- ‘The ball pit game’ to drain your dog’s energy and make him easier to work with – all while they have a ton of fun and exercise.
Here your dog will learn about patience and impulse control with the following games…
- Inside ‘jazz up and settle down’ you will learn how to settle your Dog down quickly after being hyped up with activity for a while.
- The bottle game will help provide mental stimulation plus a small amount of exercise so they behave better for you.
- Bobbing for treats will give your dog the excitement and reward he needs to behave well, while helping to remove any fear of water.
Here you will develop your dog’s motor skills and his ability to concentrate on your commands.
Inside you will discover:
- The shell game to develop his mental agility.
- The open sesame game to develop patience and calmness despite an open door.
- The magic carpet game to develop even more patience and dexterity.
Here you will develop your dog’s intelligence and patience. You’ll also be focusing on helping him with his impulse control to become a better behaved dog.
Inside you will discover:
- The hide and seek game to create a strong bond between you and your dog, and helps dogs who have trouble being alone.
- The look at that game to stop dogs barking at other dogs or people from the window.
- The hot and cold game to boost your dog’s ability to learn and build his confidence.
Here your dog will develop advanced level motor skills and intelligence…to obey your commands.
Inside you will discover:
- Advanced leg-weaving skills to impress your friends.
- The Serpentines and spirals game to help your dog stick by your side and follow your movements -no matter how erratic.
- The name recognition game where your dog will learn to pick out toys by their name, to boost his cognitive ability.
Your dog is now at ‘genius level’. Why not impress your friends with your dog’s ability to stack rings, tidy his toys, and even play the piano?
Inside you will discover:
- The tidy up game so your dog can tidy up after he is finished playing, A very impressive and useful trick.
- The ring stackers game to develop skill and patience.
- Play the piano game – that’s right. Your dog will actually play the piano on cue.
PS. My time is limited, and since I provide full support for everyone inside the Brain Training For Dogs Program, I simply don’t know how long this offer will be available for.
PPS. Please take a few minutes to read the testimonials from just a few of my very happy Customers.
Diana V. – Dog Owner
“Update on Ace – I have gotten him involved in playing some of the games and I can see a difference in his confidence already! My other dog played along and he became intrigued – now its a daily part of our routine – about 3 times a day we do the shell game and the muffin tin game. I am so grateful for coming upon your training techniques!”
Joanna A. – Dog Owner
“Since using Brain Training for Dogs my dogs are more excited to learn. They actively want to take part and figure out what they need to do! It’s not about “commanding” that they perform a behavior, it’s about getting them thinking. I really love this approach to dog training and my dogs do too!”
Rosemary D. – Dog Owner
“After going through this program I feel 100 times more confident and far better about training. I have a far better understanding of behaviors and my puppy definitely seems to pick up on that confidence. This system is the best confidence booster and the best way to teach your dog.”
Sonoma W. – Dog Owner
“Super awesome course!! We were able to easily understand and apply the instructions with our fur baby Sola.”
Shinobu T. – Dog Owner