Now before you read on, I just want to make sure that you have your sound on, sit back and relax as you hear this incredible story
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO.
After you watch this video you will discover:
How those massive food corporations have lied to you and that It’s not your fault that you are struggling with your weight.
The real cause that’s making it so hard for women over 30 to melt off their unwanted fat; especially around your midsection.
An all natural, life changing and scientifically proven technique used by an ancient tribe halfway around the world.
WHY I WANT YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO
I’ll be honest with you when we first discovered this over 30 hormone solution I wanted to share it with as many people as possible.
However, I didn’t have the time to type out the whole story…
And I just feel so bad for that…. however, I did manage to quickly shoot and put together this video together for you.
So all I am asking of you…is to watch the first 5 minutes…and if you feel this over 30 hormone solution isn’t for you…
Then simply hit the back button…I promise I won’t get mad!
MY PROMISE TO YOU
Look, if you are a woman over 30 that has 10…20…or even better over 30 pounds of unwanted fat…and you feel like you’ve tried everything…that you’re being suffocated by your failures…on the verge of giving up…
Then I urge you to watch this short but insightful presentation.
Because speaking as one woman to another…especially being well over my 30’s…
I know all about the hormone imbalances that you are struggling with…and it’s time that you learn the truth about our bodies…
By listening to a woman who’s been in your exact situation…
And honestly… I can’t guarantee that my discovery will change your life it did with me and the thousands of other women…but just think…
What IF just by chance… that this works for you…
Think about the impact it would have on your family, your friends and most importantly…
So if you’re thinking about watching this presentation… then I say just do it!
Give me just 5 minutes…
And you’ll see… I’ve got something really special for you at the end of the video…
- Aadland, E., Jepsen, R., Andersen, J. and Anderssen, S. (2014). Differences in fat loss in response to physical activity among severely obese men and women. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 46(4), pp.363-369.
- Accardo, S., N, R. and remedies, h. (n.d.). Home Remedies–The Ultimate Alternative Medicine Guide to Health and Wellness.
- ACOG Issues Hormone Therapy Guidelines: Experts Expand Estrogen Advice; Renounce Herbs for Hot Flashes. (2005). AWHONN Lifelines, 9(1), pp.39-42.
- Ali, N. (1999). Predictors of Quality of Life in Women: Hormone Therapy Self-Efficacy and Health-Promoting Behaviors. Women & Health, 29(2), pp.69-79.
- Allolio, B. and Kleinberg, D. (2003). Workshop B: Androgens for men and women – new insights. Growth Hormone & IGF Research, 13, p.S62.
- Amato, P., Christophe, S. and Mellon, P. (2002). Estrogenic activity of herbs commonly used as remedies for menopausal symptoms. Menopause, 9(2), pp.145-150.
- Ancient herbs and modern herbs: a comprehensive reference guide to medicinal herbs, human ailments and possible herbal remedies. (2001). Choice Reviews Online, 39(03), pp.39-1295-39-1295.
- Beck, L. and Rosenbach, A. (2003). The ultimate nutrition guide for women. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley.
- Bronner, F. (2005). Nutritional and Clinical Management of Chronic Conditions and Diseases. Hoboken: CRC Press.
- Callister, R., Williams, R., Wood, L., Morgan, P. and Collins, C. (2013). Energy and appetite regulating hormones: Sex and weight category differences prior to weight loss. Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, 7, p.e109.
- Chmouliovsky, L., Habicht, F., James, R., Lehmann, T., Campana, A. and Golay, A. (1999). Beneficial effect of hormone replacement therapy on weight loss in obese menopausal women. Maturitas, 32(3), pp.147-153.
- Cintra W Jr, M. (2015). Quality of Life after Postbariatric Abdominoplasty in Females: Interest of Age, Current Weight and Weight Loss. Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy, 05(04).
- Clifton, P., Noakes, M. and Keogh, J. (2004). Very Low-Fat (12%) and High Monounsaturated Fat (35%) Diets Do Not Differentially Affect Abdominal Fat Loss in Overweight, Nondiabetic Women. The Journal of Nutrition, 134(7), pp.1741-1745.
- Craker, L. (1996). Communicating About Herbs, Spices, and Medicinal Plants. Journal of Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants, 3(2), pp.1-2.
- Daiss, S., Wayment, H. and Blackledge, S. (2013). The Effects of a 12-Month, Small Changes Group Intervention on Weight Loss and Menopausal Symptoms in Overweight Women. Psychology, 04(03), pp.197-204.
- Effect of a Low-Fat Diet on Hormone Levels in Women With Cystic Breast Disease. (1987). JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute.